Dr. David Leonardi, who is the world authority in Vitality and Longevity Medicine is set to launch his newest release titled: Alzheimer’s Memory Loss, MCI – The Latest Science for Prevention and Treatment and joins eHealth Radio to talk about it.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. David Leonardi discuss the following:
- What was the catalyst for writing this book, at this time?
- Your book specifies 6 Steps – can you briefly explain them?
- How does one “build a better brain”?
- What is the expected outcome of your treatment?
- Where can our listeners buy this book?
David Leonardi, M.D., is the world authority in Vitality and Longevity Medicine. A graduate of the University of Miami School of Medicine, he completed his internship in Internal Medicine and residency in Emergency Medicine at an affiliate hospital of the University of California, San Francisco. In 1986, Dr. Leonardi came to the realization that we can and must do far more for age-related disease than last-minute heroics. To that end, he left the field of Emergency Medicine for Family and Preventive Medicine and in 1997 entered the full-time practice of Vitality and Longevity Medicine. In 2003 he founded the Leonardi Institute, the world’s most effective and evidence-based preventive medical practice in the world. Dr. Leonardi is board certified in Anti-Aging Medicine, is a Certified Nutrition Specialist and a professional member of the American Diabetes Association.
He is currently authoring 3 books:
- No One Dies of Old Age: The Cycle-Breakers® Program for Vitality and Longevity
- The Cycle-Breakers® Program for the Reversal of Alzheimer’s Disease co-authoring with Dr. Nathan Daley.
- The Cycle-Breakers® Program for the Reversal and Management of Diabetes
Doctor Leonardi is in high demand as a corporate speaker. In addition to speaking at national and international physician conferences and for private corporations, he has delivered over 100 seminars to Vistage International and Vistage Canada, organizations of chief executive officers. In addition, Dr. Leonardi holds 4 patents for medical devices which have been used in the U.S. for the past 23 years. He is happily married with 2 children. He is an avid downhill skier and cyclist. Dr. Leonardi’s passion is to continue research and development and the expansion of his programs to bring Vitality and Longevity Medicine to the mainstream.