Julie Gould, the senior brand manager for Spice Islands, a premiere line of spices sourced from around the world and part of B&G Foods joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Julie Gould discuss the following:
- Let’s define what spices are for our listeners who may not know exactly what we’re talking about.
- Can you tell us what each of those points are in relation to spices?
- What countries are the primary sources for Spice Islands products?
- Is it true that all spices are not created equal?
- What are the most popular spices, in your opinion?
- With so much attention on healthy eating, what role do spices play?
Since 1941, Spice Islands has sourced only the highest-quality spices from around the world. Discover a world of flavor in your own kitchen with our premium Saigon Cinnamon, Cumin, Bay Leaves and many more fine spices, seasonings, dried herbs, extracts and flavorings sure to make your next meal an adventure.
About B&G Foods, Inc.
Based in Parsippany, New Jersey, B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) and our subsidiaries manufacture, sell and distribute high-quality, branded shelf-stable and frozen foods across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. With our diverse portfolio of more than 50 brands you know and love, including Back to Nature, B&G, B&M, Cream of Wheat, Green Giant, Las Palmas, Le Sueur, Mama Mary’s, Maple Grove Farms, Mrs. Dash, New York Style, Ortega, Pirate’s Booty, Polaner, SnackWell’s, Spice Islands and Victoria, there’s a little something for everyone.
For more information about B&G Foods and our brands, please visit www.bgfoods.com.