- What inspired you to write “The Covered”?
- Was there a real-life inspiration behind the protagonist in “The Covered”?
- What do you hope to accomplish from the release of your memoir?
- Is there a message in your novel that you hope readers will grasp?
- What exactly is emotional abuse?
Alexis Nicole White is an entrepreneur, author and inspirational speaker. As a graduate of Purdue University, Alexis dreamed of climbing the corporate ladder. However, life and relationship experiences have birthed another passion in Alexis.
Today, this writer and speaker is passionate about raising awareness about emotional abuse in relationships. Her memoir, The Covered, highlights her journey with experiencing emotional abuse and how she survived and thrived. Her goal is to help other women, young and old, do the same – survive and thrive.
Social Media Links: