Monday Dec 26, 2022
A visually compelling data story called ”A Love Letter to LA
James Macion, a Senior Information Systems Analyst at Los Angeles County Department of Health Services, and a data analyst for Artificial Intelligence LA (AI LA) joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Technology Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest James Macion discuss the following:
- Tell us about your Love Letter to LA Data story.
- What inspired this project?
- Can you tell us more about the data you collected about access to healthcare in Los Angeles? What trends and disparities did you notice?
- How might AI present potential opportunities and solutions to the challenges depicted in your data story?
- Tell us about the upcoming NFT auction.
Artificial Intelligence Los Angeles (AI LA) is a public benefit 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization; supporting the STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts, and Mathematics) communities of the Greater Los Angeles area.
Our mission is to catalyze innovation through education, conversation, and collaboration. Our dedicated community explores the impacts of artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning, and other emerging technologies on humanity. We offer guidance and create professional and industry development opportunities by delivering programs and initiatives—on contemporary topics and multidisciplinary applications of AI— to serve our region.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.