Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos, a pioneer in the field of physical therapy who has been a physical therapist and PT private practice owner for over 30 years joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Physical Therapy Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos discuss the following:
- You have been a doctor in your own physical therapy practice for over 30 years. Now, you have a very successful new model for PT (Physical Therapy) private practice owners called “Hands-On Diagnostics”. Can you tell me about how you came up with this idea?
- Can you explain what Diagnostics are and how they benefit private practice owners in physical therapy?
- Can the Diagnostic tools offer patients any benefits?
- How does this new model for practices improve their profits and grow their insurance reimbursements? Q:
- Tell us how physical therapy private practice owners can find you to learn more about Hands-On Diagnostics.
- Can you tell us about some of your success stories about partners who are seeing dramatic results after joining Hands-On Diagnostics?
Dr. Dimitrios Kostopoulos, DPT, MD, PhD, DSc, ECS is board certified in Clinical Electrophysiology with over 30 years of clinical experience. He has also MD, DPT, PhD and DSc degrees. There are fewer than 200 electrophysiology specialists worldwide who have achieved a Doctorate of Science Degree (DSc) in Clinical Electrophysiology Testing. Dr. Kostopoulos is one of them.
Dr. Kostopoulos is a Clinical Affiliate Assistant Professor for Charles E. Schmidt College of Medicine at Florida Atlantic University. He is a past member of SACE (Specialization Academy of Content Experts) for the ABPTS examination board on electrophysiology, an elected member of the Nominating Committee of the Academy of Clinical Electrophysiology of APTA, and an adjunct faculty member of Springfield College.
He is also the editor of the Diagnostic Section of the Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies, and the author or co-author of numerous books, articles and research papers related to his fields of expertise.