LouAnne Ludwig, author of "A Journey Within", was previously a hard driven real estate agent who found she had spiritual gifts that led to her new work in a very different field joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest LouAnne Ludwig discuss the following:
- What led you to write the Journey Within in this way?
- Can you talk about your work as an empath? Did that work play a role in your writing this book?
- Why did you choose to have the main protagonist in this seeker story be a boy, not a woman? Did you model the main character, Alexander, on anyone you know? What about Manuka, the monkey, or the wise man — should we see him as God?
- Can you discuss what you mean by turning to science as well as the Church, so to speak, in your path to finding your own Spiritual self?
- You allude to some more manic and humorous personal moments in your introduction. When you talk about your own life being rather crazy for a while as you went on your own spiritual journey, what do you mean by that?
- How should readers use the lessons set forth in each chapter of Alexander’s story?
LouAnne Ludwig was a hard-driving real estate agent who found herself called to a higher vocation by voices she didn’t understand. She embarked on a remarkable journey into metaphysical practices and spiritual growth, and then channeled her experience for others to learn from. She demonstrates how easy it is to change our lives for the better and infuse them with new meaning and balance. Her empathic practice in dream analyzing has assisted hundreds with cutting through their defenses, helping them to see exactly what they need to bring peace and harmony into their everyday lives. She lives in Southern California. Her new book is A Journey Within.
The views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.