Wednesday Oct 26, 2022
70 Years of Innovation with Foot Levelers’ Kent S. Greenawalt, chairman and CEO
Kent S. Greenawalt, the Chairman and CEO of Foot Levelers, the world’s leading provider of custom-made flexible orthotics joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Orthopedic Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Kent S. Greenawalt, discuss the following:
- What can you tell our listeners about your background and role with Foot Levelers?
- What is the relationship between the feet and back pain?
- In your opinion, what should be the first step in treating lower back pain?
- Why is it so important to treat lower back pain conservatively?
- Why do you think that everyone can benefit from using Foot Levelers custom flexible orthotics and how do people go about obtaining them?
- Looking back on the 70 years of Foot Levelers’ success, what would you say has been the company’s most impactful accomplishment to date?
Kent S. Greenawalt is the Chairman and CEO of Foot Levelers, the world’s leading provider of custom-made flexible orthotics. Kent’s passion for wellness, innovation and operational excellence continue to position the company as a market leader in an increasingly competitive market driven by consumers who seek additional options for conservative care.
As an innovator, philanthropist and businessman, Kent has developed and patented many healthcare products to achieve better patient outcomes and offers ongoing support to numerous colleges for healthcare research and organizations both personally and through Foot Levelers.
Kent is a committed supporter of healthcare education and advancement, as evidenced by the numerous grants, research studies, donations, education chairs and scholarships awarded. Serving as a board member on and advisor to numerous national and state healthcare organizations, Kent continues to seek opportunities for mutually beneficial partnerships that move the needle for optimal care outcomes, resulting in advancements that elevate the patient experience.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.