Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Dr. Stephen Chen joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Channel to talk about Profound, a minimally invasive skin tightening treatment. Patients are loving its ability to give the lower face and neck a natural lift without scars, surgery, or downtime.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Stephen Chen discuss the following:
- How is Profound different from other skin tightening treatments?
- How do the results from Profound compare with a surgical procedure, like a facelift?
- The clinical trials for Profound are very impressive. Have you seen positive results from your patients? What are they saying about Profound?
- What concerns does Profound address, and who is a good candidate for Profound?
- What are some of the effects that patients can expect after a procedure, and how long does it take to see results?
Dr. Stephen Chen attended medical school at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, completed his residency at the Medical College of Virginia, and completed his plastic surgery fellowships at Grotting Plastic Surgery and the Medical College of Virginia. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgery, and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery. Well-known for his his warm bedside manner and surgical skill in creating beautiful, natural-looking results, Dr. Chen has been voted a “Top Doc” by Richmond Magazine multiple times.
Dr. Chen has extensive training and experience in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures for the breast, body, and face. He performs many cosmetic procedures, including breast enhancement, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and non-surgical skin treatments, as well as works with patients to correct medical conditions or defects. Dr. Chen lives in Richmond, Virginia with his wife and three children, and provides exceptional care to patients in Richmond and beyond.