Dr. Mizuho Spangler Co-Founder of 3MD where their mission is to provide all parents access to hospital-grade medical supplies & instructions to help give your little one the best care joins eHealth Radio and the Emergency Care & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Mizuho Spangler discuss the following:
- How did 3MD get started and what is the overall mission of the company?
- With the holiday season amongst us, pediatric burns are a huge concern. Can you tell us more about how many children get burned each year and what are the injuries most likely from?
- What is considered a burn?
- How do you recognize what burns are classified as more serious?
- What can you do to prevent burns in your child?
- Does 3MD suggest any products to help prevent burns or to assist if a child gets burned?
Mizuho M. Spangler, DO practices Emergency Medicine in Los Angeles, CA. In addition to English, Dr. Spangler's practice supports these languages: Russian, German, Polish, Vietnamese, Arabic, Tagalog, Italian, Spanish, French and Korean. Dr. Spangler is also one of the co-founders or 3MD | three mommy doctors where they realized that the first-aid kits on the market didn't have the things that we, as doctors use on patients.
What followed was the creation of products that were known and trusted as physicians, with a list of easy-to-follow instructions and a list of "red flag symptoms," so you know when to head to the ER.