Dr. Dana Rice, a board-certified urologist from northern Virginia and the creator of the UTI Tracker app joins eHealth Radio and the Urology and Technology Channels. This app was developed to help patients and physicians optimize medical management of voiding dysfunction and urinary tract infections.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Dana Rice discuss the following:
- Who is affected by UTIs and voiding dysfunction?
- Why is it important to keep detailed logs of your urinary health and treatment plans?
- Why is reducing antibiotic use so crucial?
- How can simple behavioral changes prevent urinary tract infection?
- How can the UTI Tracker app help patients and physicians?
Dr. Dana C. Rice, MD is a board-certified urologist in the Washington, D.C. area. She completed her medical studies and her postgraduate residency at George Washington University. She has co-authored a chapter on urinary tract infections and developed her UTI Tracker app to help educate patients and physicians. She currently maintains a very busy surgical practice as well as being a wife and mother of two young children.