Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jackie Arnett Elnahar discuss the following:
- What was the inspiration of your starting TelaDietitian?
- What is the process for using TelaDietitian?
- How is it different than the traditional approach of medical nutrition therapy?
- What have been the results thus far?
- Who is the ideal user of TelaDietitian?
- As the leader in telenutrition, where is TelaDietitian heading?
Jackie Arnett Elnahar RD, Esq., is a dietitian and an attorney. She is CEO and co-founder of TelaDietitian, the premier telehealth solution for medical nutrition therapy consultations. As a registered dietitian, Elnahar specializes in weight loss and disease prevention, management, and reversal. She has helped many clients fulfill their health and wellness goals and achieve a long-term solution through a realistic and results-oriented approach that has changed lives. She is published in prominent journals, magazines, blogs, and newsletters. Elnahar has done extensive research in diets for clinical conditions, especially on nutrition and gene expression, and uses her in-depth scientific foundation to create practical nutritional solutions.
Elnahar worked in corporate wellness at Bloomberg LP, and has hosted healthy cooking classes at Bowery Culinary Center and Whole Foods Wellness Club in Tribeca in New York City. She also volunteers as a camp counselor for the Herbert G. Birch Camp for families struggling with AIDS, for which she modeled and raised $10,000 for the G.I.V.E. Jean Campaign for Ralph Lauren. A proponent of fitness and exercise, she is also a certified fitness instructor.