Dr. Nikki Martinez, Psychologist and Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor again joins eHealth Radio and the Fybromyalgia, Pain Management & Stress Management Channels to discuss holistic treatments for Fibromyalgia.
- How common is Fibromyalgia?
- How impairing can Fibromyalgia be?
- What are some holistic treatments you can do to help treat Fibromyalgia?
- What made you want to write about this?
- Does your article for the Chicago Tribune discuss this?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, she is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 7th book through Amazon.com.