May 25, 2019
Cancer continues to be the second-leading cause of death in the US. More than 15.5 million Americans — nearly one in 20. The American Cancer Society projected in January, as it released its annual "cancer facts and figures" report, that the disease is now on pace to become the second leading cause of cancer-related death in the U.S. by 2020.
Registered dietitian and author Dina Khader, Founder of the Dina Khader Nutrition, founded in 2009 joins eHealth Radio and the Cancer Prevention and Health News to discuss how small changes can lead us away from cancer.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dina Khader discuss the following:
- Share with us the importance of eating local, organically, as often as possible.
- Why does exercise matter?
- How important is green tea? How much should we be drinking?
- Why is grilling bad for you?
- Why do you think, Electro-Magnetic Radiation, is detrimental to our DNA?
- Can you really sleep away cancer? Why is sleep important?
Dina Khader is a registered dietitian and integrative nutrition consultant with a Master of Science degree in nutrition from New York Medical College. She is also a Master Fellow and featured presenter with the Institute for Human Individuality. With a nationally-acclaimed private nutrition practice with close to 30 years of experience, Dina has studied with some of the leading-edge functional medicine doctors around the world.
Social Media Links:
November 10, 2018
John Head, the founder of the nonprofit organization, Healthy Living with EMF, a go-to resource for credible content concerning the possible health hazards of electromagnetic fields (EMFs) joins eHealth Radio & the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest John Head discuss the following:
- For the benefit of our listeners, please give us an overview of Healthy Living with EMF?
- What inspired you to launch this site?
- Why should the public pay more attention to this issue?
- What are some practical ways to guard against EMF?
- What goods and/or services do you offer (or plan to provide) to help people protect themselves from EMF?
John Head is an entrepreneur and marketing expert, whose corporate achievements complement his civic accomplishments. From customizing software that increases productivity to producing solutions that maximize efficiency—from a career that transcends generations and traverses history, from seven U.S. presidents to several business cycles, John’s success remains a constant.
His expertise also informs his approach to how we use and protect ourselves from the dangers of technology.
His nonprofit organization, Healthy Living with EMF, is a go-to resource for credible content concerning the possible health hazards of electromagnetic fields (EMFs).
An author and public health advocate, John resides in Austin, Texas.
Social Media Links: