Laura Morris, the Associate Marketing Director of Kayco Beyond Division of the Kayco food company, which aims to distribute products that are healthful, convenient, or made for restricted diets and lifestyles joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition and General Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Laura Morris discuss the following:
- Tell me your name and title and about Kayco Beyond division which I understand is an extension of Kayco Kosher Products?
- What are some of the products in that division?
- Can you tell about each of the items – and the benefits to the consumer starting with Absolutely Gluten Free?
- Why do you think these products are being so well received in today's world?
- How can people find your products in stores, online and where to follow on social channels?
- What is next for the Kayco Beyond Division?
Laura Morris is the Associate Marketing Director of Kayco Beyond Division of the Kayco food company, which aims to distribute products that are healthful, convenient, or made for restricted diets and lifestyles. With the increasing trend of food sensitivities and people trying to maintain healthier routines, these all-natural and delicious alternatives have been gaining tremendous popularity.
Kayco is one of the largest manufacturers and suppliers of kosher foods. It has expanded Kayco Beyond Division sources and distributes new products to the general market beyond kosher, to meet the demands of consumers looking for optional products that are healthful, convenient and/or for restricted diets and lifestyles. These brands include Dorot, Absolutely Gluten Free, Beetology, Mighty Sesame, Wonder Melon™ and Dorot Gardens, among others. They are headquartered in Bayonne, NJ. (www.KAYCO.com).
Laura is a graduate of Muhlenberg College with a business degree in management and entrepreneurial studies. After graduating, Laura spent over two years with the Manischewitz Company, working on Trade Marketing and Sales Management. From there, she left to take up a role as the Senior Trade Analyst for the Ahold team at Pinnacle foods. Laura entered Kayco as a Brand Manager for the Beyond Division and is now the Associate Marketing Director for the Beyond Division at Kayco.
Social Media Links: