Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Luna Feehan discuss the following:
- Why did you start Legendairy Milk?
- Did you have any specific background in supplements and/or breastfeeding?
- Where else did you turn as a new mother for breastfeeding advice?
- We see that you use all natural ingredients; are there any ingredients you do not use?
- Do you offer consumers anything other than product?
Luna Feehan is a mother of one, a Certified Lactation Consultant and founder of Legendairy Milk, a lactation supplement company focused on providing unique and fenugreek-free herbal options to nursing and pumping mothers.
A child of Kurdish immigrants, she credits her hard work ethic to her parents and her knowledge of foods and plants traditionally used in lactation to her Middle Eastern roots.
After working for many years in the pharmaceutical world, the birth of her son prompted a passion for helping women in their breastfeeding journeys. Her own struggles with breastfeeding were the impetus for creating Legendairy Milk and what started as a small Etsy-based shop has now grown into a thriving company with customers from all over the world.