Dr. Elizabeth Yarnell a board-certified traditional naturopathic doctor who runs a nationwide food sensitivity clinic focused on using dietary therapies to manage autoimmune disorders joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Elizabeth Yarnell discuss the following:
- What does it mean to be diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder?
- What are some examples of autoimmune diseases?
- What is the approach taken by western medicine to address these?
- What are the three factors that are common to most, if not all, autoimmune disorders?
- What can I do to help myself if I have an autoimmune disease?
Dr. Elizabeth Yarnell is a board-certified traditional naturopathic doctor who runs a nationwide food sensitivity clinic focused on using dietary therapies to manage autoimmune disorders. Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis herself in 1999, she employs state-of-the-art blood and urine testing to customize therapy for each patient and teaches techniques for recovery and remission from symptoms. Dr. Yarnell is also the author of the award-winning cookbook: Glorious One-Pot Meals: A New Quick and Healthy Approach to Dutch Oven Cooking.
Learn more at ElizabethYarnell.com and schedule your free 30-minute consultation with Dr. Yarnell today!