December 30, 2020
Dr. John Bartemus, Founder of Functional Medicine Charlotte where he helps patients with autoimmunity, chronic infections and a diverse range of medical conditions joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. John Bartemus discuss the following:
- What is autoimmune disease?
- What are some causes of autoimmune disease?
- Why is eating more sometimes the key to losing weight?
- What is the perfect diet for autoimmune disease patients?
- Why is functional medicine the key to healing autoimmune disease?
Dr. John Bartemus is a chiropractic physician and certified functional medicine practitioner. He has a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Life Services and is a member of several prestigious medical organizations. Dr. Bartemus is the Founder of Functional Medicine Charlotte, where he helps patients with autoimmunity, chronic infections and a diverse range of medical conditions. He is also the international best-selling author of The Autoimmune Answer.
Social Media Links:
May 27, 2017
Dr. Elizabeth Yarnell a board-certified traditional naturopathic doctor who runs a nationwide food sensitivity clinic focused on using dietary therapies to manage autoimmune disorders joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Elizabeth Yarnell discuss the following:
- What does it mean to be diagnosed with an auto-immune disorder?
- What are some examples of autoimmune diseases?
- What is the approach taken by western medicine to address these?
- What are the three factors that are common to most, if not all, autoimmune disorders?
- What can I do to help myself if I have an autoimmune disease?
Dr. Elizabeth Yarnell is a board-certified traditional naturopathic doctor who runs a nationwide food sensitivity clinic focused on using dietary therapies to manage autoimmune disorders. Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis herself in 1999, she employs state-of-the-art blood and urine testing to customize therapy for each patient and teaches techniques for recovery and remission from symptoms. Dr. Yarnell is also the author of the award-winning cookbook: Glorious One-Pot Meals: A New Quick and Healthy Approach to Dutch Oven Cooking.
Learn more at ElizabethYarnell.com and schedule your free 30-minute consultation with Dr. Yarnell today!