Tony Dale, Founder of The Health Co-Op a Christian alternative to health insurance, providing members with support and an array of discount health benefits joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health News Channels.
- With your background as a physician and your understanding of the healthcare system tell us what prompted you to see the need for this alternative solution to Health Insurance?
- What’s the main benefit of people using Health Co Op vs alternative regular health insurance?
- How can businesses offer this as a plan to their employees?
- Where do you see the Affordable Health Care act heading this year?
- What are the top concerns you have about healthcare and its direction in America?
- With all those changes, how is Health Co-Op a good solution – what other solutions are there and how can people sign up for health co-op?
Dr. Tone Dale, Founder of The Health Co-Op spent many years as a family physician and as a missionary, and understands the challenges that are encountered by Christians in an insurance-led health care world.
In 1996, he founded The Karis Group, Inc., to negotiate costs incurred to members of Christian Sharing Organizations. That company has now expanded and works with thousands of members of many various organizations, employer groups and insurance companies.
The Health Co-Op was the natural outgrowth of his concern to provide the best for the Christian public and provides a comprehensive, yet easily affordable, approach to dealing with health care costs, one of the greatest challenges facing our nation.