Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Mary E. Pritchard discuss the following:
- What causes food cravings?
- If I crave a food, does it mean that my body really needs that food?
- What foods are most commonly craved?
- When do food cravings usually strike?
- How does one deal with their cravings?
Tip: When you crave a food the first thing you need to do is ask yourself if it's really that particular food you want or if it's something else (e.g., a hug)
Mary E. Pritchard, Ph.D., is an author, scholar and nutrition expert. Her passion is to help busy professionals in the midst of major life change get in touch with their bodies, heal their relationship with food, and take decisive steps in the directions of self-acceptance, self-love and self-worth.
Related Web Site: www.MaryEPritchard.com