Mike Feibus, President and Principal Analyst of FeibusTech, a recognized expert in connected health and fitness, smart home, connected car, privacy and security joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Technology Channels.
- You’ve been a recognized expert on the connected technology landscape, deeply entrenched in the hardware trends. What brought you into healthcare?
- It seems as though the healthcare industry has been talking about the challenges of electronic health records for quite a while now. What are you seeing?
- What are you most excited about as the HC industry evolves?
- What do you think will make that possible?
- What are your top predictions for the future of innovation in healthcare over the next several years?
Industry influencer Mike Feibus is the voice of FeibusTech. He is a well-recognized and oft-quoted expert on connected health and fitness, smart home, connected car, privacy and security. Feibus is also a regular technology columnist for USA TODAY and Fortune.
FeibusTech has been providing an unparalleled blend of technical depth, market insight and business savvy to the IoT, wearables and mobile client markets and technologies for more than 15 years.
Feibus earned a MBA from Stanford University Graduate School of Business, Stanford, CA, and a BA in Economics from Tufts University, Medford, MA.