Transformative Technology and Meditation. Finding Your Unique Solution to Reduce Stress and Improve Relationships
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Jeffery Martin discuss the following:
- What is transformative technology for well being and how is it becoming more important for meditation,sleep and stress reduction?
- As the driving force behind the first major data centric study on extraordinary states of well being, what are 5 key outcomes you found from participants?
- How can people know if meditation is working for them?
- How can meditation be used every day, even for the busiest of us, to improve a relationship with a spouse or significant other?
- Do see meditation having bigger role in our work lives as well? Who is out in front on this? Do you worry it's becoming too trendy?
Dr. Jeffery A. Martin is a bestselling author and award-winning educator, Jeffery has authored, co-authored, or co-edited over 20 books and numerous other publications. His work has regularly been featured at leading academic conferences worldwide, as well as major public forums such as Deepak Chopra’s Sages and Scientists Symposium, Wisdom 2.0, the Science and Nonduality Conference, the Asia Consciousness Festival, and TEDx. He has been covered in media as diverse as the South China Morning Post and PBS’s Closer to Truth, and been an invited speaker at many top universities including: Harvard, Yale, Stanford, University of London, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and the National University of Singapore. He is founder of the Transformative Technology space, and a social scientist who researches personal transformation and the states of greatest human well-being. He spent the last 10 years conducting the largest international study on persistent non-symbolic experience (PNSE), which includes the types of consciousness commonly known as: enlightenment, nonduality, the peace the passeth understanding, transcendental consciousness, unitive experience, and hundreds of others. More recently, he has used this research to make systems available to help people obtain profound psychological benefits in a rapid, secular, reliable, and safe way.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the show host and the eHealth Radio Network.