Jay Kali an Online Specialist in Strength & Conditioning at Kali Coaching that helps women get stronger physically and mentally even without a gym joins eHealth Radio and the Fitness and Mental Health Channels.
- What are some commonly believed myths about strength training for women?
- What are the benefits women get from strength training?
- The most surprising fact people dont know about strength training? What would that be?
- So your saying women should ONLY strength train?
- What do you feel is stopping women back from strength training?
After growing up in struggling single parent family, Jay was never taught the basics of health and fitness. He never exercised and grew up always shopping in the husky section for clothes until he joined the military.
After being deployed twice (Iraq ’04, Egypt ’05) Jay was honorably discharged in 2006.
He was quickly accepted into the Federal Bureau of Prisons where he was able to start fine tuning his love for training others. Jay began teaching others how to train and get into the best shapes of their lives using the techniques he learned and used himself.
In 2012 Jay decided to seize an opportunity and moved to Cancun, MX to open the first of its kind fitness facility. Since then he has earned his certifications as a Specialist in Strength and Conditioning, as well as a Certified Fitness Trainer, both earned through the International Sports Science Association. Jay is also a 300-Certified Yoga Teacher in Power Yoga from Aura Wellness Center.
Jay is currently on a mission to help women all over the world get stronger physically and mentally, even if they don't have time to make it to the gym.