Dr. Philip Trigiani, Master Orthopedic Acupuncturist, Pain Management Specialist, and Soft Tissue Expert, who oversees an award winning physical medicine acupuncture clinic on the Upper West Side of New York City joins eHealth Radio and the Acupuncture, Orthopedic & Pain Management Channels.
- What is acupuncture? Tell us about how you started your career in holistic health and how you came to start the work you currently do at your practice on the Upper West Side.
- Let's talk more about what to expect from acupuncture if you're a first timer. What does the average visit to your clinic consist of?
- Now let's move on to short term and long term benefits. Acupuncture is known to provide relief with several ailments, everything from weight loss problems to depression. What are some of the most common positive changes in health you've noticed in your patients as the result of trying this practice? And where does acupuncture come in handy where Western medicine falls short?
- With regard to your specialties, you are known for the Trifecta- a combination of acupuncture, massage therapy, and non-chiropractic adjustment? What makes this approach so powerful and could you tell us more about it?
- I understand "congratulations" are in order, on your recent award win of New York's Best Acupuncture Doctor in this year's OpenCare rankings! You've been receiving rave reviews on everything from Yelp to RateMDs. In a city where people have so many options to choose from, what sets your practice apart?
Philip Trigiani maintains a Doctor of Acupuncture,R.I; a New York State License; is Board Certified; and holds a Clinical Master's Degree from the Pacific College of Oriental Medicine specializing in orthopedic disorders, joint disease, and spinal cord injuries. He is also a graduate of the New York College of Health Professions for Physical Rehabilitation and Pain Management, and has been in patient practice in New York City since 1992.