Dr. Glenn Vallecillos, a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon from Beverly Hills, California joins eHealth Radio and the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss the MINT Lift, a minimally invasive nonsurgical facelift.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Glenn Vallecillos discuss the following:
- What is the most common reason people come into your practice?
- What are classic signs of an aging face or neck?
- What treatment do you recommend to patients with these types of issues?
- What is MINT Lift and how does it work?
- Why would anyone choose the Mint Lift procedure over a traditional facelift?
- What is the procedure process, can you give a overview? Is it safe?
- Are there any risks?
- About how much does this cost?
Board certified Beverly Hills plastic surgeon, Glenn Vallecillos, performs a wide variety of cosmetic procedures designed to assist patients in achieving their aesthetic ideals. Dr. Vallecillos appreciates the non-invasive benefits of procedures such as Botox and is considered a world-class expert in filler technique and laser surfacing. He is also a top-rated surgeon, performing facelifts, breast augmentations, Brazilian butt lifts, and more, and has appeared on CNN, Fox News, and Inside Edition.
Follow Dr. Glenn Vallecillos: