Dr. Robert Hayden, a media spokesperson and the Georgia delegate for the American Chiropractic Association, the largest professional chiropractic organization in the United States joins eHealth Radio and the Chiropractor & Health News Channels. Dr. Hayden is also a practicing chiropractor in Griffin, Georgia.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Robert Hayden discuss the following:
- Let's talk about back pain. Who is at risk of suffering from back pain?
- What can the public do themselves to improve and maintain their spinal health throughout their lifetime?
- What if self-care alone doesn't work? How can chiropractors help?
- What evidence is available to support what chiropractors do?
- How can people learn more about chiropractic and find a good chiropractor near them?
Dr. Robert Hayden maintains a private practice in Griffin, Ga., just south of Atlanta. Dr. Hayden is a media spokesperson for the American Chiropractic Association and serves as the Georgia delegate in the ACA House of Delegates.
Dr. Hayden is a past president of the Georgia Chiropractic Association and was named the organization’s "Chiropractor of the Year" in 2006. Prior to receiving his doctor of chiropractic degree, Dr. Hayden was a cardiovascular clinical nurse specialist. He devoted 18 years to the nursing profession, serving as executive director of the Mississippi Nurses’ Association, and as a registered lobbyist and continuing education consultant.
Dr. Hayden holds bachelor’s degrees in chemistry and nursing, and received his master’s degree in nursing from the University of Alabama. He also holds a PhD from the University of Mississippi and in 1995 received his doctor of chiropractic degree from Life University.