Dr. Rishin Shah, a Texas-based cardiologist who is triple-certified with board certifications in cardiovascular medicine, internal medicine, and interventional cardiology joins eHealth Radio and the Heart Health & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Rishin Shah discuss the following:
- Can you please define vascular health so people have an understanding of this key health area?
- What are the key warning signs that indicate a possible vascular health issue?
- Are some of the popular vein cosmetic treatments provide any medical benefit?
- Why it is critically important to pay attention to our vascular health?
- Are there side effects further down the road to worry about?
- What are three things you can do starting today to maintain better vascular health?
Dr. Rishin Shah, MD, has over 10 years of experience treating cardiovascular conditions and is a renowned cardiologist. He believes prevention is key to maintaining health and specializes in finding the least minimally invasive treatment options for his patients to get them back to optimal health.
At his practice, Prime Heart and Vascular, with locations in Plano, Frisco, and Allen, Texas, Dr. Shah is committed to serving his patients and the surrounding communities. He has expert knowledge in understanding the complications that arise at any age and provides state-of-the-art care so patients live longer, more fulfilling lives.
Cardiovascular conditions can be scary. Dr. Shah is committed to fostering a safe, welcoming, and compassionate environment for his patients at Prime Heart and Vascular, taking the necessary time to explain all aspects of procedures, conditions, and treatments. As a patient, you’re part of the family. And Dr. Shah’s core values provide care from the H.E.A.R.T.: hospitality; empathy and enthusiasm; attitude; respect; and teamwork. Dr. Shah received his medical degree from Saint Louis University School of Medicine and is board-certified in cardiovascular medicine, internal medicine, and interventional cardiology.