April 23, 2020
Dr Eric Weiss, the Founder of Northeast Florida Plastic Surgery Center and the Co-author of the upcoming book Educating Marston joins eHealth Radio and the Autistic Syndrome and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guests Drs. Eric & Christine Weiss discuss the following:
- Tell us about your background, what do you do for a living and your inspiration for co-authoring Educating Marston?
- You have a son named Marston that is autistic. When did you first realize he was autistic and what did you feel at that moment?
- They say kids on the spectrum feel differently and have move issues with confidence and trouble in social situations. Is that true and tell us a bit more about that?
- Autism wasn’t widely talked about when you first got the diagnosis of Marston. How did you go about finding a way to help him?
- You indicate that stem cell replacement therapy helps autism. How has it helped Marston and do you feel it will ultimately be the wave of the future in helping autistic children?
- With Covid-19 you have no choice but to home-school right now. Are there any suggestions or tips you can provide for those struggling to help their children at home?
- How do you manage having a full time business, writing a book and having the time to do things with your family?
Dr. Eric Weiss is the founder of Northeast Florida Plastic Surgery Center and the co-author of the upcoming book Educating Marston. Dr. Weiss practices all aspects of plastic surgery including: breast reconstruction, cleft lip/palate, congenital malformations, trauma; as well as breast augmentation, tummy tucks, liposuction, fat grafting, etc. He has recently incorporated Umbilical Cord Blood/Stem Cells into his practice after seeing the incredible healing properties in his son Marston.
Dr. Weiss was born in Brunswick, Maine, but early on moved with his family to New York where he was raised. The family moved to St Petersburg, Florida; where he graduated from Boca Ciega High School. He graduated Magna Cum Laude from Davidson College with special attainments in chemistry and graduated from Duke University Medical School. He graduated from his general surgery residency from University California, Davis-East Bay. He graduated from his Plastic and reconstructive residency at University of Miami. After his formal education in medicine/surgery, Dr. Weiss entered the United States Navy as a Lt commander. His duty station was at the Naval Hospital in Jacksonville, Florida, where he was the staff plastic surgeon. He left the Navy in 1998 and has been in private practice(plastic surgery ) to the present.
Educating Marston comes out in the fall of 2020 and will be available for purchase.
Websites: ericweissmd.com | EducatingMarston.com (Coming)
August 13, 2018
John Arnone the Chairman and CEO at American CryoStem that currently provides a game-changing patented solution for stem cell collection, processing and delivery joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest John Arnone discuss the following:
- Tell us about American CryoStem, what do you do?
- Tell us about your patented products how do they work?
- How is American CryoStem unique compared to others in your industry?
- How are stem cells currently used today in regards to personal health?
- How will stem cells be used in the future?
John Arnone is the Chairman & CEO of American CryoStem. Mr. Arnone has spent the last eight years as the Chairman of American CryoStem and CEO since 2011.
Prior to his involvement in the life sciences / biotechnology industries he spent 25 years in the investment banking / financial services industry as an investment banker, and a hands-on investor. Over the period holding 6 NASD licenses, Mr. Arnone founded, managed and operated two general securities broker-dealers based in New York City specializing in strategic and financial planning, capital formation and new business development.
Over the years Mr. Arnone has provided advisory and business management services as a founder, officer, director and/or shareholder to both mid-level and development stage private and public companies. Mr. Arnone also co-founded and operated a global entertainment distribution corporation with 120 employees that under Mr. Arnone’s guidance was voted medium wholesaler of the year in the music industry (1997, 1998 and 2000) by the National Association of Recording Merchants.
Mr. Arnone is also the founder of Personal Cell Sciences Corp., a personalized anti-aging stem cell company. Mr. Arnone holds a degree in Business Administration and a BA. in Economics from Kean University in New Jersey.
Social Media Links:
February 28, 2018
Dr. Joseph Christiano, ND, CNC, CNHP, who is a naturopathic doctor, certified nutritional counselor and certified nutritional health professional joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel to talk about Stem Cell Therapy offering new hope for what plagues us.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Joseph Christiano discuss the following:
- Why do you characterize adult stem cell therapy and activators as a disruptive technology?
- What are the main advantages of stem cell therapy over conventional medical treatments?
- How does stem cell treatment work to heal chronic pain or degenerative illnesses?
- How should patients choose from the different types of therapies you describe in Stem Cell Revolution?
- When do you predict adult stem cell therapy will become mainstream?
Joseph Christiano, ND, CNC, CNHP, is a naturopathic doctor, certified nutritional counselor and certified nutritional health professional through Trinity College of Natural Health. “Dr. Joe” has spent more than 50 years both personally and professionally in natural health, including: exercise/diet, pain management, anti-aging and stem cell therapies and treatments.
He is president and founder of Body Redesigning by Joseph Christiano®, and best-selling author of Bloodtypes, Bodytypes and YOU, among others. His new book, Stem Cell Revolution, describes how stem cell therapies, treatments and activators are becoming game changers in the world of natural health.