May 11, 2019
Jared Smith, VP at KOE Kombucha, the organic, fruit-forward and friendly Kombucha in a can joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jared Smith discuss the following:
- What is a canned, shelf stable Kombucha?
- How does KOE Kombucha differentiate itself from other kombucha brands?
- Who do you target for KOE?
- What are some of the health/better for you aspects of the brand such as probiotics?
- Why are consumers choosing kombucha brands, are they drinking this vs. sodas?
Jared Smith is the Vice President of Sales for Stratus Group. As a highly experienced consumer goods sales executive with a career spanning nearly 10+ years, Mr. Smith leads Stratus Group with a deep understanding of sales, trade marketing, business development and high-level beverage and consumer packaged goods management experience.
At Stratus Group, Mr. Smith oversees all sales activities and fully manages revenue sales streams for both KOE Kombucha and Perfect Hydration brands.
Social Media Links:
September 28, 2017
Jim Arsenis, a Registered Pharmacist based in Sydney and is the pharmacist and medical liaison to health care professionals for the probiotic range Qiara joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Supplement Channels to speak with us about probiotics in breast milk and how they affect both mother and infant health.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Jim Arsenis discuss the following:
- Do probiotics exist naturally in breastmilk?
- How do they get there?
- What are the benefits for mother and baby?
- How can they be low or absent in breastmilk and what are the consequences?
- Can supplementation with a specific probiotic strain isolated from breastmilk help?
Jim Arsenis is a registered pharmacist based in Sydney. After graduating from the University of Sydney Jim has been a practising community pharmacist for over 25 years. Over this time Jim has developed a passion for natural and complementary medicine, particularly in how it can assist in restoring the bodys’ natural processes that promote health and prevent disease.
Jim has developed his passion by continuing education in complementary medicine which has led him to his speciality in the human microbiome, the trillions of bacterial cells that live within us and how they shape our health.
Today Jim is the pharmacist and medical liaison to health care professionals, representing Puremedic, for the breast milk isolated probiotic range Qiara.
Social Media Links: