Aalap Shah, Co-Founder of SoMe Connect Chicago that provides full service digital media marketing for both Fortune 500 and local Chicago clients joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care & Health Marketing Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Aalap Shah discuss the following:
- How much concern is there around HIPPA and using paid search tactics against it? Do patients care about your social media marketing?
- Consumers and professionals alike sometimes don’t see the importance of marketing especially in a healthcare setting, how does marketing impact this industry?
- What are the top 3 things a new practice or doctor needs to do to establish themselves online?
- How has the landscape changed for healthcare providers? Or what is lacking in the market right now?
- What is the future of healthcare marketing?
Aalap Shah is an entrepreneur, public speaker, philanthropist and a co-founder of SoMe Connect Chicago, a full service digital media marketing agency that works with both Fortune 500 and local Chicago clients. SoMe Connect is one of the top 15 social media agencies in the country (as named by Upcity), and recently named the top B2B Shop 2017 by Chief Marketer Magazine. Aalap handles new business develop and customer engagement within SoMe.
Aalap can often be found sharing his experience and passion for creative content development, digital marketing strategy, and search engine optimization at events such as NBEA, Clickz, Social Media Week, Media Post, and DePaul University.
A husband and father of two, Aalap has also dedicated his life to philanthropy – serving as an e-council member for the Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship, a board member for the Illinois Mathematics Science Academy, and a volunteer for Teach For America. Aalap has also been recognized as a “Chicago Crain’s Emerging Young Philanthropist” and as the “National Volunteer of the Year” by Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship.