July 14, 2017
Zane Holtz, star of the new film BATTLE SCARS & Winner of the GI Film Festival Founders Choice Award, which tackles the issues of PTSD and will be in theatres Friday, July 14th joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Zane Holtz discuss the following:
- Tell us about the movie and when it's in theaters?
- Why is this film important?
- Military illness is a huge topic today with vets. Can you Tell us about your character in the film who suffers from post traumatic stress?
- Why did you want to portray this character dealing with PTSD?
- Why do you think, based on your character and what he went through, why so many soldiers have a hard time adjusting to life coming back from war?
- What message do you want viewers to take away from this film - BATTLE SCARS?
Zane Holtz is the star of the new film BATTLE SCARS. Winner of the GI Film Festival Founders Choice Award, BATTLE SCARS tackles the issues of PTSD and will be in theatres July 14th.
Zane Holtz recently finished filming Original Film’s Neil Muritz and Toby Jaffe’s HUNTER KILLER opposite Gerard Butler and Gary Oldman. He is currently starring in THE AWAKENING opposite Tammy Blanchard. His Robert Rodriguez series, FROM DUSK TILL DAWN: THE SERIES ended last year. Other film credits include THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER opposite Logan Lerman and Emma Watson, THE CURSE OF DOWNERS GROVE opposite Bella Heathcoate and Kevin Zegers, WIND WALKERS, BATTLE SCARS, PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTNING THIEF, AND HOLES. Zane can also be seen in KADENCE, a Marvel short by writer/director Jacob Johnston.
Social Media Links:
Follow Zane Holtz:
April 5, 2014
Mr. Twenty Twenty, from FreeNeville.com where Mr Twenty Twenty shares the teachings of Neville Goddard, and how to use your imagination to create your ideal life joins eHealth Radio and the Personal Development and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Mr. Twenty Twenty discuss the following:
- Tell us what happened at the riot & briefly how you got traumatized back in 1989.
- How did you begin your healing/recovery?
- After surviving this circumstance, did you think you could do anything? Were you fearless? And did it help you discern what is important/what to worry about?
- How has this shaped the direction & purpose of your life?
- You say Neville Goddard became a huge influence? Who is he & how does his work effect your life and healing from PSTD.
Back in 1989, I was a young newlywed man, who did what just about everyone does everyday, I got up, got dressed and went to work. Four hours later, I was taken hostage in one of the three worst prison riots in United States history – the Camp Hill Prison Riots.
“Back then, I suffered with a condition known as PTSD – Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. PTSD for me was a living hell, living with nightmares, flashbacks, severe self doubt – literally all my symptoms were caused by my IMAGINATION BEING OUT OF CONTROL.”
In time, I cured myself of all that, and became PTSD FREE by taking control of my imagination. So for me, I really needed to do what Neville Goddard promises is possible. I needed to become a new man again, and create a new reality for me, and I knew that to do that required that I learn everything I could about running my own mind, and that is what brought me to Neville Goddard.
Web Site: FreeNeville.com