July 13, 2019
Anna Scammell, Masters-trained Women’s Health & Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist in Sydney, and founder of www.thewholemother.com an online resource for all pregnant & postpartum women joins the eHealth Radio and the Health News and Female Health Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Anna Scammell discuss the following:
- How do you help pregnant & postpartum women?
- What can women do during their pregnancy to help their recovery post-birth?
- What can women do straight after birth to optimise their recovery?
- Tell us more about your Postpartum E-book, and how it helps women.
- Why are pelvic floor & core exercises so important?
Anna Scammell is a Masters-trained Women’s Health & Pelvic Floor Physiotherapist in Sydney, and Founder of www.thewholemother.com. Anna combines her 10+ years of clinical experience and evidence based knowledge to bring women online consults, E-books and Free Guides. Anna’s mission is to educate, empower & inspire as many women as possible to be the best version of yourself during their childbearing years and beyond.
Social Media Links:
May 30, 2019
Isa Herrera, a licensed physical therapist, as well as an expert in integrative pelvic floor therapies and the bestselling author of Female Pelvic Alchemy joins eHealth Radio and the Female Health & Health News Channel. She developed her expertise in diagnosing and treating pelvic pain, leaking and prolapse by helping over 14,000 women.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Isa Herrera discuss the following:
- How did you become a pelvic healer?
- How can women protect their pelvic floors?
- What can women do to tame their bladders?
- How does a diastasis recti separation affect the pelvic floor and what can women do to correct it?
- What is the pelvic floor — digestion connection?
Isa Herrera, MSPT, CSCS is a New York City-based holistic women's pelvic floor specialist, author of 5 books on pelvic health, including the international best-seller Female Pelvic Alchemy.
Isa has dedicated her career to creating a global language of understanding to advance awareness of pelvic floor conditions so more women can find relief from this silent epidemic that affects over 30 million women in the US alone. she has helped nearly 15,000 women deal with their chronic pelvic floor disorder.
Isa holds a BA in Psychology and Biology from Fordham University and a Masters in Physical Therapy from Hunter College.
Download the Perfect Kegel Checklist: pelvicpainrelief.com/kegelchecklist
Social Media Links: