Military Concerns for PTSD: BATTLE SCARS’ Zane Holtz Discusses New Role as a Soldier Experiencing PTSD
Zane Holtz, star of the new film BATTLE SCARS & Winner of the GI Film Festival Founders Choice Award, which tackles the issues of PTSD and will be in theatres Friday, July 14th joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Channels.
- Tell us about the movie and when it's in theaters?
- Why is this film important?
- Military illness is a huge topic today with vets. Can you Tell us about your character in the film who suffers from post traumatic stress?
- Why did you want to portray this character dealing with PTSD?
- Why do you think, based on your character and what he went through, why so many soldiers have a hard time adjusting to life coming back from war?
- What message do you want viewers to take away from this film - BATTLE SCARS?
Zane Holtz is the star of the new film BATTLE SCARS. Winner of the GI Film Festival Founders Choice Award, BATTLE SCARS tackles the issues of PTSD and will be in theatres July 14th.
Zane Holtz recently finished filming Original Film’s Neil Muritz and Toby Jaffe’s HUNTER KILLER opposite Gerard Butler and Gary Oldman. He is currently starring in THE AWAKENING opposite Tammy Blanchard. His Robert Rodriguez series, FROM DUSK TILL DAWN: THE SERIES ended last year. Other film credits include THE PERKS OF BEING A WALLFLOWER opposite Logan Lerman and Emma Watson, THE CURSE OF DOWNERS GROVE opposite Bella Heathcoate and Kevin Zegers, WIND WALKERS, BATTLE SCARS, PERCY JACKSON & THE OLYMPIANS: THE LIGHTNING THIEF, AND HOLES. Zane can also be seen in KADENCE, a Marvel short by writer/director Jacob Johnston.