September 30, 2017
Dr. Dana Rice, a board-certified urologist from northern Virginia and the creator of the UTI Tracker app joins eHealth Radio and the Urology and Technology Channels. This app was developed to help patients and physicians optimize medical management of voiding dysfunction and urinary tract infections.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Dr. Dana Rice discuss the following:
- Who is affected by UTIs and voiding dysfunction?
- Why is it important to keep detailed logs of your urinary health and treatment plans?
- Why is reducing antibiotic use so crucial?
- How can simple behavioral changes prevent urinary tract infection?
- How can the UTI Tracker app help patients and physicians?
Dr. Dana C. Rice, MD is a board-certified urologist in the Washington, D.C. area. She completed her medical studies and her postgraduate residency at George Washington University. She has co-authored a chapter on urinary tract infections and developed her UTI Tracker app to help educate patients and physicians. She currently maintains a very busy surgical practice as well as being a wife and mother of two young children.
Social Media Links:
September 25, 2017
Bonita Inza the Co-Founder and CEO of BBforME, an app for providers and clients to manage their lifestyle appointments, payments, communication, client portfolios and more joins eHealth Radio and the Health News and Technology Channels.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Bonita Inza discuss the following:
- Bonita, you always had a passion for wellness, yoga, nutrition and a very healthy lifestyle. Where does this passion come from and why do you think this is so important?
- You created BBforME with your Co-Founders so people would have better access to providers and so providers could give even more to their clients. Tell me a little about the journey and how BBforME can help us all.
- How do you see BBforME working to help the everyday client take better control of their wellness, health, and beauty activities and why will it be important to them?
- What challenges do providers have that BBforME will solve and therefore enable them to spend more time and more energy on clients?
- What is the one piece of wellness advice you would give to everyone -- regardless of their age, demographic, or motivation?
Bonita Inza is a highly regarded Customer Experience Innovator and Omni-Channel Expert. She is Co-founder and CEO of BBforME, Inc., a revolutionary business management application for independent beauty, fitness, and wellness professionals and their clients. BBforME’s vision is to inspire people to look good and feel good by making it easy to explore and book a wealth of beauty, fitness, and wellness services.
Prior to founding BBforME, Bonita was Senior Vice President of Omni-Channel and Customer Experience for the iconic Lacoste brand. Prior to that, she held the position of Chief Experience Officer leading sales and marketing at Vera Bradley, a leading women’s handbag company.
Ms. Inza honed her product development and innovation skills at T-Mobile USA, where she held multiple executive positions including Vice President of Retail, Vice President of Concept Development and Vice President of Innovation, Design, and Delivery.
Bonita, a California native, graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in San Francisco, CA with a degree in Fashion Merchandising & Management.