Kelli Young, a Registered Psychotherapist, Registered Sex Therapist, and Registered Marriage and Family Therapist in Toronto, Canada and developer behind the bee2gether vibe joins eHealth Radio and the Family and Marriage Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Kelli Young discuss the following:
- What is the bee2gether vibe and why did you create it?
- What kind of research did you do when you developed bee2gether vibe?
- In your practice, what are some of the most common issues couples have regarding intimacy?
- What are some of the tips you give your clients on a regular basis regarding increasing sexual pleasure?
- How do men enjoy the bee2gether vibe?
Kelli Young MEd, BScOT, OTReg.(Ont), RP, RMFT, RST is a Registered Psychotherapist, Registered Sex Therapist, and Registered Marriage and Family Therapist. She is also a Registered Occupational Therapist and a well-respected clinician with more than 25 years of experience, both in the public and private sectors.
As a strong believer of the importance of life-long learning, Kelli routinely participates in courses and training activities to enhance her therapeutic skills. Additionally, she has authored articles in both professional journals and the media, lectured internationally on topics related to sexuality and couple relationships and has received numerous awards for her excellence in the field of sex therapy.
Kelli practices in Toronto, Canada where she works with individuals and couples, helping them to overcome obstacles and build intimacy and connection in their relationships.
Kelli has been happily married for more than 22 years and lives in Toronto with her husband and two teenage daughters. For more information on Kelli Young and her practice, please visit www.kelliyoungtherapy.com.