Mrs. Stacy Beaulieu-Fawcett, founder of Beaulieu-Fawcett Law Group, that focuses only on marital and family law and serves clients in SE Florida’s Palm Beach, Broward, Martin and St. Lucie counties joins eHealth Radio and the Divorce & Legal Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Stacy Beaulieu-Fawcett discuss the following:
- When a couple with children decides to divorce, what criteria should they look for when hiring a lawyer?
- How can parents who are divorcing take the best care of their children? What are the steps?
- How can using the mediation process avoid the often acrimonious appearances in a courtroom?
- What can divorcing couples expect when they decide to mediate their divorce?
- As a faithful Christian highly involved with the legal community, what are some obstacles facing some faithful persons who choose divorce? What obstacles do they need to overcome?
Mrs. Stacy Beaulieu-Fawcett, founder of Beaulieu-Fawcett Law Group, focuses only on marital and family law and serves clients in SE Florida’s Palm Beach, Broward, Martin and St. Lucie counties. Mrs. Beaulieu-Fawcett has built her thriving practice in large part by helping Christians navigate the often-difficult decision to divorce. Mrs. Beaulieu-Fawcett is a member of the Christian Legal Society and is a deeply committed to her faith.
The team of lawyers at Beaulieu-Fawcett Law Group has unparalleled experience in navigating clients though this difficult process, and handling whatever challenges may arise, be it custody or financially related.
They empathize with the intense emotions clients often experience, yet are committed to practicing reasonable and sensible law and providing objective advice as to how to achieve the best possible outcome. If that requires litigation, their attorneys are highly skilled and effective in the courtroom. And when a divorce is settled without a trial, the lawyers’ drafting of settlement documents is clear, comprehensive, and straightforward to avoid unnecessary disputes later.
Beaulieu-Fawcett is an esteemed and highly involved member of the local legal community. In her marital and family law practice, she is committed to protecting her client’s rights and serving their children’s best interests.
Mrs. Beaulieu-Fawcett has extensive experience handling difficult and complex family law cases in a professional and compassionate manner negotiating when possible and aggressively litigating when necessary. Prior to entering private practice, she spent several years in the courtroom assisting a Chief Family Law Judiciary. Mrs. Beaulieu lectures frequently on various family law issues throughout the state of Florida.
Mrs. Beaulieu-Fawcett was featured as one of the top young attorneys in Florida on SuperLawyers.com. She was named “Florida’s Legal Elite” by Florida Trend Magazine which recognized her as top 2% of attorneys in Florida. The Beaulieu-Fawcett Law Group focuses on family law areas including:
- Child Abuse Child Negligence
- Complex Matrimonial Matters
- Divorce Dissolution of Marriage
- Domestic Violence
- Interstate and International Child Abduction
- Parenting and Child Support
- Parenting Plans
- Post Judgement Enforcement & Modification
- Prenuptial Agreements
- Property and Marital Settlement Agreements
- Stepparent Adoption
- Substance Abuse