January 4, 2017
Keren Slutzkin, Founder of Vital Assurance joins eHealth Radio and the Nutrition & Health News Channels. Keren is a certified Health and Wellness coach, article writer, recipe developer and cooking demonstrator who specialises in inspiring other mums to live healthier, happier lives.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Keren Slutzkin discuss the following:
- Keren, can you please tell us a little about yourself and your own health journey?
- What are the positive implications you have seen within yourself and your family after making these changes?
- It is becoming apparent that there is a health epidemic in relation to obesity and diabetes. What is your understanding of what could be contributing to this?
- What is your biggest concern in regards to the world's current sugar consumption?
- What are some signs that someone may be a sugar addict?
- If you are telling people to reduce the amount of carbohydrates that they are consuming, then what food options are left for them to eat?
- What are some tips that you could provide our listeners with if they were considering to reduce their sugar consumption.
Keren Slutzkin is a mum of 2 young boys and the founder of Vital Assurance. She is a holistic Health and Wellness coach, health article writer, recipe developer and cooking demonstrator that specialises in inspiring other mums and their families to live healthier, happier lives.
Her passion is coaching mums that are overwhelmed with conflicting information around health, that don't enjoy being in the kitchen cooking, and need some additional guidance in making better decisions around their health and food choices. She is really passionate about food, and enjoy creating and sharing nutritious, budget friendly meals for everyone to enjoy.
Social Media Links:
For a complimentary 30 minute consultation, contact Keren at email@example.com.
January 3, 2017
Nathan Walz, Founder of Journey to Optimal Health where he provides corporate wellness to help employees be more productive by teaching them how to increase their energy, decrease stress, improve sleep, and increase mental clarity joins eHealth Radio and the Health News & Personal Development Channels. He also works with busy professionals to help them reach their full potential – mentally & physically.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Nathan Walz discuss the following:
- How did you get into health & wellness?
- What do you help your clients with?
- What is driving disease in this country and how do we reverse course?
- Can you talk about the energy crisis in corporate America?
- What can companies do to have healthier & happier employees?
- What is something simple we can all do to improve our health?
Nathan Walz left corporate America to pursue a career in health and wellness. After many years of declining health with symptoms of low energy, insomnia, chronic pain, depression, and brain fog, he was diagnosed with Lyme disease. He was put on several antibiotics and went from bad to worse. Nathan made a commitment to himself to get better and was able to completely turn his health around and has made it his mission to help those that are willing and ready, to achieve great health and reach their full potential.
Nathan founded Journey to Optimal Health to consult and work with organizations to help their employees feel better and have increased productivity. He teaches simple habits to help people have more energy, less stress, better sleep, and increased mental clarity. He is passionate about achieving peak physical and mental performance and continually studies the work of leaders in health, physical fitness, psychology, and wellness.
Social Media Links: