March 24, 2017
Aalap Shah, Co-Founder of SoMe Connect Chicago that provides full service digital media marketing for both Fortune 500 and local Chicago clients joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care & Health Marketing Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Aalap Shah discuss the following:
- How much concern is there around HIPPA and using paid search tactics against it? Do patients care about your social media marketing?
- Consumers and professionals alike sometimes don’t see the importance of marketing especially in a healthcare setting, how does marketing impact this industry?
- What are the top 3 things a new practice or doctor needs to do to establish themselves online?
- How has the landscape changed for healthcare providers? Or what is lacking in the market right now?
- What is the future of healthcare marketing?
Aalap Shah is an entrepreneur, public speaker, philanthropist and a co-founder of SoMe Connect Chicago, a full service digital media marketing agency that works with both Fortune 500 and local Chicago clients. SoMe Connect is one of the top 15 social media agencies in the country (as named by Upcity), and recently named the top B2B Shop 2017 by Chief Marketer Magazine. Aalap handles new business develop and customer engagement within SoMe.
Aalap can often be found sharing his experience and passion for creative content development, digital marketing strategy, and search engine optimization at events such as NBEA, Clickz, Social Media Week, Media Post, and DePaul University.
A husband and father of two, Aalap has also dedicated his life to philanthropy – serving as an e-council member for the Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship, a board member for the Illinois Mathematics Science Academy, and a volunteer for Teach For America. Aalap has also been recognized as a “Chicago Crain’s Emerging Young Philanthropist” and as the “National Volunteer of the Year” by Network For Teaching Entrepreneurship.
February 13, 2017
Arminda Figueroa, President & Founder of Latin2Latin Marketing + Communications, LLC, an award winning agency, where they connect brands, talent, businesses, communities, government and media partners to create winning solutions joins eHealth Radio and the Health Care and Health Marketing Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Arminda Figueroa discuss the following:
- Please give us a brief over view of the creation and growth of Latin2Latin Marketing+Communications?
- Why do you believe health and wellness organizations have embraced you and your Latin Readiness Assessment Tool?
- Why are the marketing and public relations campaigns that you and your agency create specifically to break down cultural barriers to navigating the American medical system for non-English speaking or ESL patients important?
- Can you briefly outline a successful outreach program?
- What challenges do you think patients and healthcare providers will face over the next few years and how do you think marketing will be able to overcome them?
A true maverick, Arminda "Mindy" Figueroa is a recognized leader in the traditional, multicultural, direct and digital marketing fields, and has built a successful career focused on generating awareness of the essential role of the multicultural market in corporate America.
Prior to launching L2L, Mindy was Project Director for Scholastic Media, and oversaw the launch of the children's TV series, Maya & Miguel, the #1 new TV show for kids on PBS. Figueroa previously held senior marketing positions at The Bravo Group (a Young & Rubicam agency), Univision.com, Verizon and Anheuser-Busch.
Ms. Figueroa is a frequent presenter at industry seminars and conferences, and is a board member of the Hispanic Federation of New York among others. A native of San Juan, Figueroa has received numerous recognitions from various community and professional organizations including: 2012 The Boys & Girls Clubs of Broward County - 100 Outstanding Women of Broward; the 2011 Greater Fort Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce “Small Business Person of the Year” and the “2011 Established Small Business of the Year Winner”.
Social Media Links:
February 12, 2017
Sonia Magliocchi, Director at Digital Marketing Specialists that helps dentists to generate more leads, increase revenue and boost their profits joins eHealth Radio and the Dentistry & Health Marketing Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Sonia Magliocchi discuss the following:
- Can you tell us a little bit more what digital marketing means and how digital marketing would benefit dentists in particular?
- What in your opinion is the most important thing to get for dentists who are thinking about using digital marketing for generating leads and for growing their business online?
- What are the top 3 tools you recommend dentists to use for their digital marketing efforts?
- There are so many digital marketing companies, what makes your company, Digital Marketing Specialists unique?
- Do you have anything you would like to say to our dentists or listeners in conclusion?
Whether you have just started your own dental practice or been a dentist for many years, your practice will require a consistent flow of new leads and patients to ensure it grows and remains profitable.
Digital Marketing Specialists provides holistic digital marketing strategies for dental practices. Their digital marketing strategies are unique in that they are guaranteed to work and provide an excellent return on investment too. Their strategies are customised for each dental practice and their focus is to maximise your profits and streamline your entire lead generation process with sales training and support too.
Sonia Magliocchi, director of Digital Marketing Specialists is a Google Certified Partner and Certified Google AdWords professional. She is a sought after industry speaker for Digital Marketing, a Blog author for HerBusiness.com and is an expert in Big Data and Analytical Data including Google Analytics. She is passionate and has extensive experience working with marketing data, designing lead system flows and integrations working with some of the most popular platforms including Dental for Windows, Salesforce, HubSpot, WordPress, MailChimp and many other email marketing platforms and well versed in all social media platforms. Sonia’s other passion is helping small business’ to succeed.
As a small business owner herself she finds it very rewarding to know her clients are happy, receiving great customer service, best practice recommended solutions and benefiting from an excellent ROI. Sonia understands that a healthy and successful business often provides for many great personal experiences and opportunities in life.
Social Media Links: