Dr. Mark Scheinberg, the renowned surgeon who heads The Center for Cosmetic & Reconstructive Gynecology in Deerfield Beach, Florida joins eHealth Radio and the Gynecology & Plastic Surgery Channels. Dr. Scheinberg is an internationally-acclaimed Cosmetic-Plastic-Gynecological vaginal surgeon who has performed thousands of gynecological surgeries and procedures with extensive training in cosmetic gynecology.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Mark Scheinberg discuss the following:
- What is cosmetic and reconstructive gynecology?
- Why do women seek out the labiaplasty procedure and what are the types available today?
- What happens to a woman’s vagina during childbirth?
- What physical changes do women face when entering menopause and how does this affect the vagina?
- What are the treatment options for women after childbirth and for menopause that you recommend?
Dr. Mark Scheinberg, a Deerfield Beach vaginal surgeon, has extensive training in cosmetic gynecology having completed thousands of surgical procedures.
For more than 30 years, Dr. Scheinberg has been providing women in South Florida with exceptional care, comfort and choice. Dr. Scheinberg understands why you are considering vaginal cosmetic and reconstructive surgery – pain, discomfort, loss of sensitivity, self consciousness about your appearance, fear of being intimate – to name just a few of the many reasons women have sought his care.
In addition to his skill in minimally invasive gynecological surgical techniques, Dr. Scheinberg is also an expert in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT). For more on Dr. Scheinberg click here.