November 21, 2019
Dr. Jay Diliberto, Gastroenterologist in Huntington Beach, CA joins eHealth Radio and the Gastrointestinal & Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Jay Diliberto discuss the following:
- How many patients are diagnosed with hemorrhoids in the US and how widespread is this issue?
- What treatment methods are typically prescribed to patients to relieve symptoms? Are these actually effective?
- You're working with CRH and its O'Regan System. How have you used that towards patient care, and what kind of results have you seen?
- Why is this such an important change for other GI's?
- How can using procedures like O'Regan save the healthcare system $2.5 billion?
Dr. Jay Diliberto is a Board Certified Gastroenterologist with 26 years of experience and is affiliated with Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian, Starpoint Surgery Center and Prime Surgery Center of Newport Beach. Dr. Diliberto received his medical degree from the University of Massachusetts, studied Internal Medicine at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and Gastroenterology at UCLA. He works and resides in Huntington Beach, CA.
November 24, 2014
Dr. Shawn Khodadadian, the director of clinical nutrition in the division of Gastroenterology at Lenox Hill Hospital and owner of Manhattan Gastroenterology joins eHealth Radio and the Gastrointestinal & Nutrition Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Dr. Shawn Khodadadian discuss the following:
- What is abdominal bloating and what are some common causes?
- What is the purpose of hydrogen breath testing?
- What symptoms do patients who would benefit suffer from?
- How is the test performed?
- In what ways are the results helpful?
- We've talked a lot about bloating, what are some steps to avoid these symptoms?
- Are there any supplements that one can take to help with gas discomfort?
After acceptance to the highly selective accelerated seven-year B.S./M.D. program, Dr. Shawn Khodadadian graduated summa cum laude from the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education/City University of New York Medical School with his bachelor’s degree in biomedicine. He then received his M.D. at the State University of New York’s Stony Brook School of Medicine where he graduated in the top 2% of his class. Dr. Khodadadian received the prestigious Merck Award and was inducted to Alpha Omega Alpha, the national medical honor society for all U.S. Medical Schools.
Dr. Khodadadian went on to complete his internship and residency in Internal Medicine followed by a three year fellowship in Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC. During fellowship, Dr. Khodadadian received grants to pursue specialized training in Inflammatory Bowel disease at the University of Chicago as well as training in liver disease at the Sinai School of Medicine. After receiving specialized training at Memorial Sloan Kettering, Dr. Khodadadian became one of a select few physicians board certified as a physician nutrition specialist by the American Board of Physician Nutritionists. Dr. Khodadadian feels strongly that nutrition plays a key role in general wellness and disease prevention, particularly in digestive diseases. As part of his comprehensive evaluation, Dr. Khodadadian incorporates nutritional interventions and lifestyle modification into his treatment plans.
Dr. Khodadadian is currently an attending physician at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC and serves as the Director of clinical nutrition. He is also a clinical instructor at NYU Langone Medical Center in NYC. Dr. Khodadadian has been voted by his peers as a Castle Connolly Top Doctor as well as New York Super Doctors.
As a best in class NYC gastroenterologist, Dr. Shawn Khodadadian provides highly personalized and comprehensive care. His philosophy regarding the doctor/patient relationship is based on trust and has earned him one of the most respected reputations in NYC.
September 26, 2014
Dr. John Geibel, who specializes in Gastrointestinal Surgery and Cellular and Molecular Physiology & the Co-Founder of Eli Nutrition, the company behind Tummyzen joins eHealth Radio and the Acid Reflux, Gastrointestinal and GERD Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. John Geibel discuss the following:
- Please tell our listeners about Tummyzen—I was told it is being branded as “A Revolutionary Answer To Heartburn”
- How were you involved in the development of Tummyzen?
- Can you tell us the science behind Tummyzen?
- How safe is it to take? What are its ingredients that make it safe?
- It seems that the industry is saturated with competition—I mean why not? With an estimated 60M Americans suffering from regular heartburn, spending over $14B on treatment, this is expected—so what do you think is Tummyzen’s advantage? What are its benefits over its competing brands in the market?
- Besides you, who are working behind Eli Nutrition? Is Yale University actively involved behind the brand?
- Do tell our listeners where they can get more information online and how they can try Tummyzen themselves.
John Geibel is Vice Chairman of the Department of Surgery at Yale University School of Medicine and Director of Surgical Research and Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology. He is the Co-Founder and Scientific Advisor to Eli Nutrition, and is the researcher and patent holder on the use of zinc for the reduction of acid secretion. Geibel had discovered the effectiveness of zinc in stopping acid secretion in the stomach without any side effects and while providing increased health benefits, and his discovery became the basis of Tummyzen’s patented formula.
Web Site: www.tummyzen.com