Finding Your Voice Beyond the Crowd: What migrating from China to Australia taught me about speaking up
Dr. Huan Xu, who travels the world as an Access Consciousness and Right Voice for you Facilitator, empowering others to discover their unique capacities to heal and create change they require in their lives joins eHealth Radio and the Health and Personal Development Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Huan Xu discuss the following:
- How is connecting and communicating more than just about the language we use to be seen and heard?
- How is it possible to express our voice, whatever our learned or natural communication differences, to be understood effectively?
- When we feel nervous or fearful about expressing ourselves, what could we do to better help ourselves relax, so we are able to get our message across clearly?
- What is the most valuable lesson you have learnt from listening to your own body, and to trust in your own inner voice about yourself?
- What would be one easy to use, and effective tool that listeners can use in any situation to have more clarity and ease when working with change in their lives?
Dr. Huan Xu has acquired many titles in her career – scientist, dentist, entrepreneur, mother, wife, and coach. Curious about both human bodies and minds and studying everything from biomedical science to meditation, yoga and intuitive healing, Dr Xu now travels the globe sharing the tools of Right Voice For You, a specialty program of Access Consciousness, empowering people to discover their unique capacities and have the life they truly desire.
The beliefs, views, ideas, thoughts and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.