February 17, 2021
Ed Begley Jr., a film and television icon, Golden Globe & 7X Emmy nominee and one of Hollywood’s foremost environmentalists joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel. Ed has created a completed line of eco-friendly home and office cleaning products called Begley’s Earth Responsible Products.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Ed Begley Jr. discuss the following:
- Why and how did you get involved in the environmental movement?
- What do you think are the biggest human health issues facing our planet today and what do you think we need to do to solve these problems?
- How and why did you decide to start your own line of eco-friendly cleaning products?
- What are some of the beneficial healthy ingredients and health advantages to using your products?
- You also make an eco-friendly Waterless Pet Shampoo. People often forget about pet health when they think about an eco-friendly environment. Can you tell us a little bit about your Pet Shampoo in relation to pet health?
- What is the website to find out more about these products? Where can we buy these products?
Summary: In today’s Covid world, we are using more cleaning products than ever before to keep our families safe. Unfortunately so many of the products we are using contain ingredients that are harmful to our health and the environment. It is more important now than ever to find healthy solutions for keeping our families safe and clean. Begley’s Earth Responsible products make household and office cleaning products that are safe and environmentally responsible.
Ed Begley Jr. is a Golden Globe & seven time Emmy nominee. Since launching to Hollywood stardom on the hit television drama series, St. Elsewhere, this acting icon has appeared in literally hundreds of films and television shows.
Most recently he starred on the series Bless This Mess and Future Man and he appears in recurring roles on Better Call Saul, Modern Family, Arrested Development and Young Sheldon. Ed’s name is also synonymous with the environmental movement. He has dedicated his life and celebrity to creating an awareness, knowledge and education for the Earth and its inhabitants. This quest to educate led to his starring alongside his real life family in the HGTV reality series Living With Ed.
Ed's current green venture is a line of eco-friendly cleaning and pet products called Begley’s Earth Responsible Products. All products can be purchased on Amazon and for more information go to: BegleysBest.com.
Social Media Links:
November 5, 2020
Shep Doniger, the Chief Marketing Officer and Chief Communications Officer for G-Mask, LLC, the importer of MyGo2Mask face mask that destroys and kills Covid-19 within 2 minutes of contact joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels and guest Shep Doniger discuss the following:
- Tell us about your face mask and what makes it so special? What is it that sets it apart form other face masks that are so in demand?
- How does graphene oxide destroy Covid-19 particles or droplets?
- While we need this now, where has it been and how come it hasn’t been available before?
- Tell us how you are bringing this to market?
- Can anyone get one of these face masks or are they only for the health care market on a large scale?
Whether it’s working for some of the nation’s leading political figures, at one of the world’s Fortune 100 companies, with a leading type 1 diabetes foundation or with emerging technology, financial services/payments, med-tech or consumer packaged goods companies, Shep Doniger has spent nearly 30 years creating successful strategies and messaging, developed deep connections with key influencers and implemented interesting and differentiating programs that achieve the desired results his clients want. He has helped build brands and protect the reputations of US Senators and big city Mayors as well as that of the Chairman of IBM.
Shep runs the NY offices of two advertising/PR agencies leading accounts that included Visa USA, Olympus, Seiko, the US Virgin Islands and Bank One. He’s built a multi-disciplinary communications agency headquartered in Florida with a satellite office in New York that creates and manages marketing events, media trains business leaders and manages crisis situations across industry sectors with a keen eye on building and protecting brands while satisfying business objectives. Shep has energized emerging local, regional and national brands in areas as diverse as beverages, not-for-profits, foods, financial services and technology, helping them gain awareness, credibility, trial, raise funds and pull/sales.
Social Media Links:
November 13, 2018
Alice Brewer, MPH, CIC, Director of Clinical Affairs for Tru-D SmartUVC, a leader in the UVC disinfection industry joins eHealth Radio & the Health News Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Alice Brewer discuss the following:
- What is UVC disinfection and how is it used in health care facilities?
- How does UVC help to reduce hospital-acquired infections?
- What does that mean for me as a patient?
- For hospitals, how does UVC provide a return on investment?
- What’s unique about Tru-D SmartUVC?
Summary: Tru-D is the only UVC disinfection robot validated by a CDC-funded randomized clinical trial to reduce infections in hospitals.
Alice Brewer has spent 10 years as an epidemiologist in both the pharmaceutical industry and health care. Most recently she served as the Director of Infection Prevention for a large, multi-hospital health system in Wisconsin where, through utilization of robust analytics and innovative strategies, she led a 70% reduction of HAIs across the health system.
Alice earned a bachelor’s degree in Molecular Biology from the University of North Carolina and a master’s degree in Epidemiology from Indiana University School of Medicine. In 2016, she achieved CIC certification in Infection Control and Epidemiology. She has a record of publications and presentations in the fields of infectious disease and epidemiological research methodology.
Social Media Links: