May 23, 2013 @ 9:31 am
Dr. Paul Dybala, who has been a licensed audiologist for over 15 years and is currently President of HealthyHearing.com joins eHealth Radio and the Hearing Health Channel.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Paul Dybala discuss the following:
- What is a healthy hearing lifestyle and why is it important?
- Do we really need to have persons tested for hearing loss? Can’t I easily tell if I have a hearing loss and therefore know when to seek help?
- If I am ready to get my hearing checked then how do I go about that?
- If I have a hearing loss, doesn’t that mean hearing aids? Who wants to wear those?
- You mentioned there are two parts to a Healthy Hearing Lifestyle. What is the second part?
Paul Dybala, PhD, was one of the internet pioneers for the profession of audiology, setting up and running some of the seminal websites for audiologists and persons with hearing loss.
He earned his PhD in audiology from the University of Texas at Dallas - Callier Center, and worked there as a clinical audiologist fitting children and adults with hearing aids. Dr. Dybala then went on to work for AudiologyOnline and served as President and Editor-In-Chief, providing continuing education and a host of other online solutions for hearing care professionals.
His current position with HealthyHearing.com has him focused on educating consumers about hearing loss and hearing aids and encouraging them to take action and seek help from a hearing professional.