Dr. Heidi Fennell, a Doctor of Chiropractic, a Fellow of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and founder of Inner Movement Wellness Center which is located in Glendale, California joins eHealth Radio and the Chiropractic & Female Health Channels.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Heidi Fennell discuss the following:
- You are a Doctor of Chiropractic and owner of a multi-disiplinary wellness center that offers various forms of alternative medicine. Can you elaborate on what is offered and how this approach benefits your patients?
- You mentioned that many of your patients are expectant mothers. What specialized training or certifications are required to treat pregnant women and how does Chiropractic treat the unique health concerns or issues that can arise with pregnancy?
- Treating pregnancy certainly requires a specialized approach, what was it that drew you to studying Pregnancy & Pediatrics and working with expectant mothers?
- Aside from treating specific medical issues, what else does your patients expect to receive at your Wellness Center?
- Health care and coverage are hot topics in the news these days. Does this affect your Wellness Center and if so, how?
Originally from a farming community in Michigan, Dr. Heidi moved a long way from home to obtain a Chiropractic degree from Cleveland Chiropractic College Los Angeles. With a background in fitness and nutrition she had a great foundation but still yearned to learn more. In Chiropractic school all the pieces of her vision came together and it was in her third year she sketched onto paper what is now InnerMovement Wellness Center. A place where patients have access to a treatment team trained in the most effective and validated alternative medicine techniques today.
Our bodies are very complex but most of the answers to what ail us are very simple, patients just need the right information and with a little effort and clear intention we can all heal. In an environment riddled with misinformation and conflicting information about health, she believes their office and offices like theirs are vital to our continued health.
Related Web Site: www.innermovement.net