ADDICTED TO LOVE? Because you come from an Alcoholic or Dysfunctional Home! Today we are with Dr. Karen E. Herrick who has shared clinical expertise for 24 years in her private practice and by lecturing throughout the United States on dysfunctional and addictive homes.
Listen to interview [audio player below] with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Karen E. Herrick discuss the following:
- Why do people coming from these homes have problems in relationships?
- Is it true that some people tend to fantasize about the other p?
- erson before they really get to “know” them?
- Do love addicts tend to have compulsions and if so what kind?
- How do they come out of these patterns from their families?
- Suppose there is one person in this love relationship who won’t admit their part in the problems of the relationship?
Rev. Karen E. Herrick, PhD, LCSW, LMSW, CADC, has shared her clinical expertise for twenty-four years in her private practice by lecturing throughout the United States on dysfunctional and addictive homes, dissociation, grief and loss. Karen was ordained in 1995. Her ministry is to be actively involved in Spiritual Psychology specifically in naming spiritual experiences. Her book You’re Not Finished Yet is available through Amazon.com, Authorhouse.com and on Kindle. She is available for private therapy in her office, on Skype and FaceTime. She can be reached at www.karenherrick.com and 732 530-8513.
Note: The views expressed do not necessarily reflect the opinions or beliefs of the show host or it's owners.