Laleh Hancock, a management consultant with over 30 years experience, and a facilitator of self-empowerment, Joy of Business facilitator, Being You facilitator, Right Voice for You facilitator, Access Consciousness facilitator and the CEO of Belapemo and Global Wellness For All joins eHealth Radio and the Health News, Personal Development & Stress Management Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Laleh Hancock discuss the following:
- You have been working with all types of businesses for over 25 years what is the number one issue you see most people struggle with?
- What are some of the strategies you can advise to help people that might be in a similar position?
- Tell us more about your company Global Wellness For All and what you do?
- How is it different from everything else?
- Tell us about your work with Joy of business and how that has amplified everything you do?
Laleh Alemzadeh-Hancock is a management consultant, Joy of Business facilitator, Being You facilitator, Right Voice for You facilitator, Access Consciousness facilitator and the CEO of Belapemo and Global Wellness For All.
With nearly 30 years experience in operational excellence, change management, and organizational wellness, Laleh has inspired and empowered hundreds of thousands of individuals to seek greater success, including Fortune 500 executives, government agencies, not-for--profit organizations, athletes and veterans.
A lifelong entrepreneur and passionate change-agent, Laleh strives to seek out possibility in every problem and aims to facilitate strategic change and optimal growth for all her clients. She is an advocate and empowering agent for people of all ages and abilities and her desire is to empower people to create the life that they truly desire.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.