Tuesday Aug 23, 2022
The Future of Community Health Resources
Jane Chai, master of public health, is the Community Health Content Expert with Conduent Healthy Communities Institute (HCI) and joins eHealth Radio and the Health News Channel.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Jane Chai discuss the following:
- What is the Conduent Healthy Communities Institute (HCI)? What type of resources does it provide and for who?
- Can you tell us more about the HCI platform and the data it provides?
- Why is this information and data important, and who uses it? Can you share an example of an action that has been taken to improve community health, using this data?
- What are some of the lesser-known factors that contribute to poor health within a community?
- Can you share an example of how this data can lead to identifying underserved, invisible populations?
Jane Chai, MPH is the Community Health Content Expert with Conduent Healthy Communities Institute (HCI). She holds a Master of Public Health from the UCLA School of Public Health in the field of community health sciences. Ms. Chai has worked in the field of public health for more than 20 years on topics ranging from reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, Asian American community health, and substance use. In her current position, Jane provides thought leadership and expertise to HCI, which recently launched a Mental Health Index to help identify communities at greatest risk for poor mental health outcomes.
Social Media Links:
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.