Dr. Deborah Sherman, a board certified eyelid surgeon, expert in facial aesthetics and founder of the Sherman Aesthetic Center in Nashville, Tennessee again joins eHealth Radio & the Plastic Surgery Information Channel to discuss 5 points of "beauty" every woman should know.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Dr. Deborah Sherman discuss the following:
- I understand that you are a “Beauty Expert” with the highest level of training to make faces more beautiful....so what does every woman need to know to really understand how to be beautiful and how does the aging process affect a woman’s beauty?
- Interesting how the “tect-onic plates of our face shift and lose volume as we age....but how do you know if what area of the face to focus on when trying to become more youthful?
- Now that we know the 5 points of beauty, what are some effective treatments for each area?
- Can someone receive these treatments all at once (one-stop shop), or is this a process that is addressed over time?
- How does someone interested in having one of these treatments know who to go to get the best results?
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, Dr. Deborah Sherman has been performing eyelid surgery for over twenty years. She is recognized as a top plastic surgeon for eyes and is often invited to teach her innovative approaches to her colleagues at national meetings.
Dr. Sherman is not only board certified in ophthalmology, but she has advanced her professional education to the highest level of training in plastic surgery around the eyes. Since completing her oculoplastics fellowship in 1991, she has spent over twenty years performing thousands of cosmetic eyelid surgeries, perfecting her specialized skills. Her extensive experience, seasoned expertise, and unique sense of artistry work together to produce the best results possible for her clients.