- What are some reasons that people suffer from low self-esteem?
- Can those suffering from low self-esteem do anything to rebuild it?
- What are some simple things that a person could do RIGHT NOW to quickly and effectively increase their self-esteem?
- What types of people and situations should one avoid to maintain their self esteem?
- What is an exercise that you like to give patients to work on their self-esteem?
Dr. Nikki Martinez received her Masters and her Doctorate from Illinois School of Professional Psychology, and completed her pre-doctoral and post-doctoral fellowship at Gateway Foundation in Lake Villa, Illinois.
She is the Head of Clinical Development for www.DrNikkiMartinez.com, where she can be reached if you are interested in individual or couples work with her. She is an Adjunct Professor for 2 graduate programs, a Blogger for the Huffington Post, Everydaypowerblog, Older Dating, Success Stories, Sivana Spirit, Proud Stories, and a Contributor to the Chicago Tribune. She just published her first 8th book through Amazon.com.
The views and opinions expressed on any program are those of the persons appearing on the program and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the eHealth Radio Network.