- What is concierge medicine? How is it practiced?
- Why should women be heart health conscious, and how can they take better care of themselves?
- How do diet and nutrition act, as prevention tools for your health?
- Why is it important to “know your numbers”?
- How does prevention serve patients in the long-term?
Dr. Tiffany Sizemore-Ruiz (Dr. “T”) is a board certified internist, special interests in cardiovascular health and preventative medicine. Dr. T takes a “tough love” approach to patient care, and communicates with her patients on a personal level.
A Magna Cum Laude graduate from Florida Atlantic University at the age of 19, with a B.S. in Psychobiology, Dr. T advanced to become the youngest graduate from the College of Osteopathic Medicine at Nova Southeastern University in Fort Lauderdale.
Dr. T is a Cardiology fellow at Palmetto General Hospital; the Chair of the American Heart Association’s “Circle of Red” committee focusing on women’s health issues; is on the Executive Leadership Board for the AHA’s Greater Fort Lauderdale/Miami chapter; and was the only Florida recipient of TopDoc 2013 honors awarded by Concierge Medicine Today.
She operates her concierge medicine practice, Choice Physicians of South Florida, with her husband, Dr. Camilo Ruiz, a board certified internist and sleep specialist.