Jacqueline B. Marcus & Associates, offering nutrition services to academia, media outlets and marketing firms
Jacqueline Marcus, president and owner of Jacqueline B. Marcus & Associates, which offers comprehensive food and nutrition services to academia, media outlets and marketing firms joins eHealth Radio and the Weight Management and Nutrition Channels.
- As a nationally-known registered dietician and author, what are some of the major reasons people succeed or fail in their attempts to lose weight and keep it off?
- What stands out to you about The Dukan Diet in comparison to other diet plans?
- Oat bran is a key component of The Dukan Diet. Why is oat bran so important?
- Most people tend to get off track while dieting— what can someone who is trying to lose weight do if they have a bad day to get back on track?
- What advice would you give to someone looking to achieve long-term weight loss success?
Jacqueline B. Marcus, MS, RD, LD, CNS, FADA is President/Owner of Jacqueline B. Marcus & Associates, a multi-service food and nutrition consulting firm in Highland Park, Illinois, USA. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Family, Consumer and Nutrition Sciences and a Master of Science degree in Food and Nutrition from Northern Illinois University.
She consults to a variety of national and international organizations; lectures locally, nationally and internationally to professional and lay audiences; addresses national and local media; writes for scientific and lay publications; conducts classes for community, education, business and industrial groups; supplies expert testimony and chairs professional associations.
As a frequent media spokesperson, Jacqueline has been featured on numerous top-tier Chicago media outlets and has represented a variety of products and organizations on media tours. She was a nutrition reporter for WBBM-TV during Taste of Chicago; a panelist in Nutrition and Fitness Throughout the Life Cycle, a national televised program by The American Dietetic Association and a featured expert in Long Walk to the Olympics, a PBS documentary about the United States Olympic Race Walking Team.
Jacqueline recently completed Culinary Nutrition: The Science and Practice of Healthy Cooking, the first textbook, e-book and companion website that integrate nutrition, food science and the culinary arts with creative, didactic, hands-on approaches for teaching students with diverse capabilities.