Freedom Healthworks’ Adam Habig: How to Keep Healthcare Costs Low, and Both Patient and Physician Satisfaction High
Adam Habig, President and Co-Founder of Freedom Healthworks that is becoming a leader in the Direct Primary Care industry with the focus to help people get better healthcare, and help doctors circumvent the red tape and help their patients achieve their healthiest self joins eHealth Radio and the Healthcare and Health News Channels.
Listen to interview with host Eric Michaels & guest Adam Habig discuss the following:
- What Direct Primary Care is, and how it works for patients and physicians.
- More about Freedom Healthworks' family-focused story, and the core mission of the business.
- The short and long-term of Direct Primary Care that engenders a better outcome for both physicians and patients.
- How Freedom Healthworks helped pass a law in Indiana confirming that Direct Primary Care is not health insurance, and what implications there might be for the healthcare system as a whole.
- How this trend (Direct Primary Care) will be taking off in the U.S. over the next five or even ten years.
Adam Habig is Co-founder and President of Freedom Healthworks, which propels the launch, growth and operation of independent, direct primary care practices. By liberating physicians to serve patients instead of insurance companies, we hope to restore Americans’ freedom to purchase excellent, affordable medical care from private physicians they know and trust.